- Test framework: building an app to test another app.
- Test automation: acceptance and exploratory tests.
- Non-functional: load, security, compatbility and accessibility testing will ensure a robust web or mobile app.
- Build server: Maintain set of automated tests, as crtieria for passing a build.
- Deployment: Acceptance tests running at key stages in the deployment pipeline.
Driven by quality
- Ensure test framework is useful to the whole team.
- Introduce specification by example, to get better requirements beyond the 3-line user stories.
- Promoting common understanding of what “Done” means.
- Test automation must be proactively maintained.
- Continual review of quality efforts, at all stages of the project pipeline.
Some recent projects:
Opensource test projects: